Red Shift’s website experts provide a full-service website design and development services solution, delivering professional-looking websites, guaranteed. There are tens of thousands of companies worldwide offering website creation and modification services. Only a few can make the following claims and guarantees:
- High Quality . Our websites are designed by some of the peninsula’s leading designers, and the extensive experience of our professional staff guarantee high quality results every time.
- Fast, Guaranteed Turnaround . We operate a first in, first out development queue so that every customer’s website is treated equally.
- Great Support . You work one-on-one with a highly-trained website design professional (no students or trainees), and have Red Shift’s award winning support team to help you with your needs.
- Integrity & Credibility . Red Shift has been in business for over 15 years. You will have peace of mind knowing that you have people you can call to resolve any issue.
- Wide Range of Services . We offer a full, one-stop-shop range of world-class web design, Flash design, shopping cart, re-design, search engine-related, and programming services.
Here are some steps to take when creating a website.
1. Determine what benefits you expect from your website.
- Save printing costs (offer electronic brochures)
- Save postage and packaging costs
- Increase sales response times
- Increase staff productivity by reducing routine phone queries
- Increase sales prospects even when your office is closed
2. Choose a unique name for your website and have it registered. You need a website domain name before we can build your website. Red Shift can register a domain name for you. Call our sales department for more information.
3. Choose where you want your website to operate (hosting). You need a hosting package before we can build your website. Red Shift can host your web site. Call our sales department for more information.
4. Translate your business requirements into a website specification and get it published to the World Wide Web, where everyone can access it.
5. Determine how you will maintain and update your website. Do you have regularly changing prices, menu items, clearance sales, etc.?
Contact one of our website experts today who will help you determine your website objectives, translate your business needs into a website specification, and have it operational in a few short weeks