Can a change in my phone service disrupt my DSL connection?
Yes. If you are considering making one of the following changes, please contact our Customer Care department before doing so.
The following are some common causes of disruption of DSL service:
- Change in the name on the phone bill.
- Change in the local provider from SBC to another company.
- Change in the address of the phone number.
- Disconnection of telephone service.
- Adding an alarm system or a gate to the telephone line that is used for DSL.